Kia ora and welcome. Thanks for visiting my website.
I love inspiring people to unleash their limitless potential and unique talents, to create relationships that are fun and enriching, and to have more ease and joy with their bodies and their money flows.
Too many brilliant people hold themselves back by undervaluing themselves, and it creates a lot of crap in their lives. Time sucking, energy zapping, money draining, achy heart crap. Can you relate?
What if the ‘crap’ in your life could disappear when you get really clear about what is true for you, and what presses your ‘joy’ buttons?
I can give you simple yet life changing tools that empower you to know what is true for you and so you can really see and be your unique brilliance. Check out the Access Consciousness® classes I offer throughout Aotearoa-New Zealand and abroad. These classes have changed my life AMAZINGLY and if you’re game, they can do that for you too. There is private coaching too for those who want change right now and value having all attention focussed on your needs. It’s all a choice. Choose for you and discover that anything is possible!
- Raumati South, near Wellington New Zealand is my home for now with my husband Kris, and son, Agape Te Aranga.
- I’ve lived in the UK, Australia and California and travelled to loads more countries over 15 years of overseas living.
- Ko Taranaki te maunga, ko Aotea, ko Kurahaupo, ko Te Arawa nga waka. Ko Nga Ruahine, Taranaki, Ngati Ruanui, Pakakohe, Tangahoe me Te Arawa nga iwi (and if none of that makes any sense to you – in short, I’m a Maori New Zealander and am a member of many tribes of Taranaki, and Te Arawa.)
- I lived in an ashram in the US for 8 years and met Kris there. Not your typical place for meeting a partner, but then we are not your typical kind of people.
- I unschool my son, run my coaching business and do kaupapa Maori research. “Variety is the spice of life” really rings true for me.
- I love disco. Let’s boogie!
The Formal Stuff: Patina is a certified Access Consciousness® Facilitator and Right Body For You™ Taster Facilitator. She has trained as a BodyTalk practitioner, Laughter Yoga Leader, NLP practitioner and as a certified success coach. Patina has a Master of Arts (Hons) degree in Maori Studies and continues to attend wānanga to learn te reo.